Bandwidth Policy and Control
At CONDUIT we believe that every Communications Service Provider (CSP) requires world-class Scalability and Performance to monetize the overwhelming and ever-growing data usage. Adaptability is needed to roll out innovative offers and to maximize the customer life-time value. Robustness prolongs the customer life cycle by enhancing the understanding about the customer experience and Quality of Service. Kindness combines the technical elements into an intuitive and friendly user experience.
CONDUIT’S Bandwidth Control allows you to better manage the bandwidth consumption on your network, including controlling and visualizing the use of your network at a fine-grained level.
Use Bandwidth Control to assign data transfer quotas to users, guarantee bandwidth, punish unauthorized usage, and prioritize or de-prioritize sites or use Bandwidth Control to assign data transfer quotas to users, guarantee bandwidth, punish unauthorized usage, and prioritize or de-prioritize sites.Other Salient features are;
- Limit abusers' bandwidth when using unwanted protocols, like BitTorrent or P2P.
- Give different users and/or groups different bandwidth usage rights.
- Give important servers and services bandwidth reservations.
- Track and monitor bandwidth usage and bandwidth abusers.
- Troubleshoot bandwidth-related network slow-downs.
- Assign per-user, per-site, and per-application quotas.
- Guarantee Network bandwidth for users and/or applications.
- Limit hosts to certain hourly/daily/weekly bandwidth quotas.
- Punish unauthorized network usage attempts by rate-limiting network connections for users that violate Acceptable Usage Policies